RECENT TRAININGS AND EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
HEALTHY CITIES TRAINING AND EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTS:
The Center for Global Healthy Cities is the institutional home of UC Berkeley's dual Masters degree in City Planning and Public Health
- Dual Degree in City Planning and Public Health: UC Berkeley's Departments of City Planning and Public Health offer a Dual Degree program allowing students to earn a Masters in Public Health and a Masters in City Planning in 3 years.
- Urban Health Equity Seminar Series
- UCB Health Impact Assessment Group
- Post-Doctorate Program: In conjunction with Stanford University, UC Berkekey offers a post-doc program called Global Health Equity Scholars.
- CityFood Program
- Graduate Courses
- Community Fellows Programs
HEALTHY CITIES TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES FOR PRACTITIONERS:
The Center for Global Healthy Cities offers healthy city trainings for governments and other organizations. To inquire about these specialized trainings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Center for Global Healthy Cities is currently engaged in developing international urban health curriculum. Recently, Director Corburn, Blaise Nguendo-Yongsi, Waleska Teixeira Caiaffa, Tolu Oni, and Gerard Salem, published an article on the challenges and opportunities of urban health education. Please check back more updates on the development of this curriculum.